Full range of services we offer to our guests from abroad:
Russian Visa supportTo obtain a Russian Visa you need to apply at the Russian embassy in your area or use a visa support company. Additionally you will need an official invitation from a Russian company or resident. We can provide you with such a document. There is an exception for cruise ship passengers who are permitted to visit Russia without a visa for a period of up to 72 hours. If you plan to arrive on a Cruise Ship, please visit the Shore Excursions page.
Visa free shore excursions and private tours of St. Petersburg, Moscow, Russia.We will be happy to assist with every single detail of your Russian trip from visa free service to tailor-made private tours, personalized to satisfy your interests and wishes. Our visa free shore excursions and private sightseeing tours of St. Petersburg and Moscow are very flexible. Primarily, we prefer to emphasize interests and travel wishes of our clients and only secondarily paying attention to the rest of the things. Please always feel free to share your wishes and needs with your private guide as they arise.
Private city tours and shore excursions in Riga, Tallinn, Helsinki, Berlin, and Stockholm.Alex's Tours offer shore excursions and private sightseeing tours in the above cities, covering the most interesting and famous sights of the Baltic capitals. You may book one of our group or individual shore excursions choosing among the most popular tour samples or we can offer you a tailor-made private tour, customized especially for you.
Arrival and departure transfersIf your St. Petersburg, Moscow, Novgorod, Riga, Tallinn, Helsinki etc. experience begins at the airport, bus, or railway station Alex's Tours & Travel can provide you with the transfers to your private apartment, hotel, business meeting, river/sea ports or any other place you may need to go. While driving, your private guide will tell you about the City, the places you are passing and answer all of your questions. We will take care of your departure as well. We will deliver you to the airport and make sure that you are safely on board. We will solve all possible problems concerning your arrival and departure so you will have no worries about a single thing.
AccommodationsAlex's Tours & Travel can provide you with either a hotel room or an exquisite secure private apartment at reasonable prices. At your request we will reserve a room in a hotel or arrange the apartment rent for you in St. Petersburg, Moscow or any other Russian city you go to. One-, two-, three- and four-bedroom apartments are available. Inside there will be all the modern conveniences: fully-equipped kitchen, bathroom with a bath and a shower, washing machine, telephone, computer with Internet access, TV, CD center, etc., everything a traveler may need. If you wish we have references of our clients who rented the apartments for their stay in Russia. As far as hotels are concerned, there are three-, four- and five-star hotels available. The earlier you contact us the wider the choice of accommodations will be.
Professional fully licensed guide servicesAll of our private guides are fully licensed professionals with many years of experience. They guide group and private sightseeing tours for independent tourists of St. Petersburg, Moscow, Novgorod, Pskov and many other Russian and Baltic cities along with Shore Excursions in St. Petersburg and its suburbs for cruise line passengers, and shore excursions in the other Baltic capitals. The encyclopedic-knowledge, great work ethic, hospitality, sense of humor, and professionalism of our private guides will exceed your expectations
Transport servicesWe will provide you with a highly-experienced driver and a comfortable, modern, safe, air-conditioned vehicle. Wheelchairs and child car safety seats are available.
EntertainmentAt your request In advance of your arrival, we will make any reservations you request. We will help you arrange your own entertainment program for each day. You can choose from a wide range of activities available in St. Petersburg:
- Theater (opera, ballet and drama)
- Folklore shows
- Night clubs
- Shows and live performances at restaurants and cafes
- Boat trips (through rivers and canals of St. Petersburg, with or without entertainment programs such as shows, live performances, dancing, dinners)
- Rock-n-roll and jazz clubs, as well as clubs of other music genres
- ... and more at your wish!
Interpretation and translation servicesIf you are in Russia on business and need the services of an experienced, licensed interpreter or translator, we can offer their services at your request. Please remember if you need any other professional language service apart from English, we will be able to provide that as well.
If you have a business in Russia, Alex's Tours & Travel will be pleased to provide:
- Organization of conferences and business-seminars within the framework of exhibitions
- Developing and performing incentive programs
- Corporate and VIP services
- "Fast track" procedures at the airports
- Air and railway tickets
- Insurance support
- Organization of special events
- Catering services
- Secretarial services
- Business and entertainment programs
- Body guard services
- Help in special services such as adoption, matchmaking
If you have more time to enjoy Russia, we are happy to offer you wider programs, including:
- Stay in an authentic Russian summer cottage with Russian sauna, fishing, barbecue, berries or mushroom picking, with or without a Russian family to stay with you - an unforgettable experience when you have a chance to see the Russian life from inside
- Russian sauna with or without the ancient Russian tradition of diving into icy-cold water afterward
- Horse riding either outside or inside the city, or riding in a horse-carriage like in the old days
- Helicopter flights above the cities and suburbs
- All kinds of concerts - religious, classical, folklore, children's and others
- An excursion to the Piskarev Cemetery in St. Petersburg where the victims of the Leningrad Siege are buried
- An excursion to the Alexander-Nevsky Lavra in St. Petersburg, a monastery with three cathedrals on its grounds , and four cemeteries where the most famous Russians are buried, such as writer Dostoevsky, field marshal Suvorov, composers Rimsky-Korsakov, Glinka and Rubinstein, painters Nesterov, Levitan, Shishkin, and many others
- Longer boat trips on the Neva River, Gulf of Finland, Ladoga Lake, Moscow River, Volhov River, etc.
- Tours to other suburbs of St. Petersburg - Pavlovsk (former imperial residence of Paul the First, son of Catherine the Great), Oranienbaum with its beautiful China Palace of Catherine the Great, Strelna, Gatchina and other places for connoisseurs of Russian history
- Excursions to any of more than 300 museums of St. Petersburg
- Trips to other Russian cities with our guidance, either by car or by train - to the ancient capital of Russia - Novgorod, around "the Golden Ring of Russia" - Vladimir, Suzdal, Izborsk, Pechory, Pskov etc. and visiting ancient Russian monasteries and churches
- Trips to Helsinki and minor cities of Finland that has a great history which has a great history closely connected with the history of Russia. You may visit an absolutely miraculous place - the former summer house of emperor Alexander the Third on the Kumi river which has a waterfall nearby
- Trips to Karelia, a North-Western republic not far from St. Petersburg with a visit to the capital - Petrozavodsk, the Kizhi Island with its wooden ancient churches and special climate as well as to, the Solovetsk Archipelago with its active monastery, several islands, and ancient stone labyrinths, the mystery of which has not been solved so far
- Russian fishing or hunting in the woods with all the equipment provided
- Special programs for children that might be with you - children's balls, special excursions, pony riding, circus, zoo, puppet theater, children's ballet and fairy tale performances
- Military tours
Please remember that if you have any other ideas as to how you would like to spend time in Russia, please let us know. We welcome your suggestions. We'll be sure to make your wishes come true!